The unique, compact, modular construction of the mini LED step light provides solutions for a diverse number of applications. The step lights are an energy efficient, virtually maintenance-free solution for indoor and outdoor, low-level lighting. They produce high-quality light with minimal power consumption, ideal for hallways, pathways, or stairs to provide safe navigation and add a sense of visual direction and destination.
cETLus Listed, IC Rated, Wet Location, 5-year Warranty
- Vertical or Horizontal mounting
- Galvanized stamped steel housing
- Powder coated faceplate
- Housing: Single gang receptacle box (not included)
- Integrated LED board and driver
- The faceplate is much smaller to accommodate tighter spaces
- Lamp bracket is secured to standard single gang receptacle box by two screws
- Easy to install on a single gang receptacle box
- Type IC for direct contact with insulation
- Wet location rated
- 5-year Limited system warranty standard
- The lights are suitable for use on stairs, wall bases, or any indoor or outdoor applications requiring safe illumination in dark areas.
FIXTURE INSTALLATION VERTICAL ORIENTATION (Figures 1 & 2)
HORIZONTAL ORIENTATION (Figures 3 & 4)